the best concert of my life

The best concert of my life so far was last year in December was to see the singer greeicy and also mike bahia was a double concert. It was held at the Movistar arena. I listened to both of them since I was little and I had not had the opportunity to go see them so when I could I was very happy. 

I went with my sister, we shared unforgettable moments because it was quite a journey to get to the place, we traveled by subway and then we walked a lot because it was far from the station, then we walked around the park on foot because we had entered through another entrance but we took the opportunity to walk around because we did not know it.

 The concert was delayed for two hours but it was worth the wait because it was amazing to sing at the top of our lungs all their songs and see how they did the show, before entering we bought crowns of lights as they were great

It is the best concert, it was a unique experience and living it with my sister was even better.


Comentarios

  1. Corrections:

    The best concert I'VE ATTENDED IN my life so far was last year in December (.) I WENT to see the singerS Greeicy and Mike Bahia (,) IT was a double concert at the Movistar arena.
    ...to the place (.) We traveled by subway...
    it was amazing to sing all their songs at the top of our lungs...
    they MADE the show...
    It HAS BEEN the best concert.

    WELL DONE SOFI, GO ON LIKE THAT!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 2

blog 3

blog 1 : Fun Day Out you had with some Friends